An opportunity has arisen for a HSEQ Manager to join a facilities management team. You will work in a central function, providing health, safety, environment and quality support across a variety of TFM contracts in sectors including financial services, corporate and manufacturing.
You will be based within Staffordshire and be happy to travel up to UK wide.
- Implement an externally accredited integrated management system for accounts and establish an audit schedule to ensure compliance
- Develop strong relationships with operational managers
- Development and delivery of HSEQ training
- Support HSEQ staff embedded on contracts
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of the risks within a TFM environment; experience as, or working with, M&E Engineers would be a distinct advantage
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to build rapport with on-site supervisors and engineers
- Knowledge and experience of implementing ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
Reference: LSQ 14467