An exciting opportunity has arisen within a Highly Reputable Construction Organisation for a HSEQ Manager, specialising in CDM. The role is based in the North West, covering live projects across Lancashire, Staffordshire and Yorkshire.
- Conducting reviews on Construction plans, analysing the design and implementing safety precautions.
- Work closely with the Principal Designers and provide expert advise on HSEQ information.
- Understand and implement the Company Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Policies and Procedures within live construction sites.
- Undertake site SHEQ inspections as directed and carry out the required follow up actions.
- Set high standards and lead by example when visible on site, support in creating a positive culture towards Health and Safety.
- Assist in the investigation of accidents, incidents, dangerous occurrences, near misses and other incidents if required.
- CDM specialist within construction.
- 5+ years’ experience working in Health & Safety within fast paced construction environments.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Working towards CMIOSH.
- Preferably a registered principal designer and member of association for project safety.
- Previous experience working in construction of builds from foundation stage to completion.
- Must be practical minded, proactive with problem solving and a strong communicator to all levels in the business.
Please contact Fraser McLachlan for further information on 01296 320 819 or email email@example.com
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Shirley Parsons do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.