We are currently working with a renowned global Consultancy who are looking for a HSEQ Auditor to be based on a major rail project. Based from London, this role would suit a candidate who has strong rail experience in an auditing role who is looking to develop their career.
- Conduct Audits across OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and SA8000 or equivalent.
- Reporting into the H&S Director, you will be required to audit across the sites and work with suppliers to ensure they are meeting requirements.
- Be responsible for the organisation of Audits, managing both your own schedule and that of personal involved.
- Qualified to NEBOSH General or equivalent
- Experience in a Health and Safety role within London
- Qualified in the IRCA Accredited Lead Auditor ISO 9001 course (desirable)
- Understanding of OHSAS 18001, 14001 and CDM 2015 regulations
Reference - GR/LO 12740