We are currently working with a renowned global Consultancy who are looking for a HSEQ Auditor to work across Rail, auditing suppliers to the Rail industry. Based in the North (M62 Corridor). This role would suit a candidate who has strong experience auditing in the Rail sector. This role would suit a candidate who is looking to develop their career.
- Conduct audits on suppliers for the Rail sector, auditing across OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and SA8000 or equivalent
- Reporting into the H&S Director, you will be required to audit across the sites and work with suppliers to ensure they are meeting requirements
- Be responsible for the organisation of audits, managing both your own schedule and that of personal involved
- Qualified to NEBOSH General or equivalent (essential)
- Qualified Lead Auditor in either ISO 9001/18001/45001 (essential)
- Experience auditing within the Rail sector (essential)
- An excellent communicator, with strong organisational skills and strong attention to detail