We invite you to bring your Conscious Health and Safety knowledge into play as you Provide guidance and expertise to the business and project teams regarding HSEQ issues. To succeed in this role you must have NEBOSH National General/Construction certificates and a proven HSEQ experience. Are you our new HSEQ Advisor? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Health and Safety department
As our new HSEQ Advisor you will be part of a HSEQ Team WHICH works across the whole of the UK business, and across all of our disciplines, ensuring that our HSEQ systems are developed, implemented, monitored and continuously improved. You will be working dynamically with all of our teams as they work on some of the most exciting engineering projects in the world. Based in the idyllic Arkwright House, this office benefits from a central city location, whilst being positioned within a short walk to Salford train station. However we can consider all of our UK offices for this vacancy.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Provide advice on a range of specialist areas; e.g. CDM regulations, risk assessments for engineering design projects
- Provide HSEQ input to bids and tenders
- Plan, carry out and report on internal HSEQ audits on office facilities and projects
- Provide expertise in the identification, evaluation and control of safety, health, environmental, CDM and operational risks.
- Review and maintain HSEQ procedures and guidance
- Investigate incidents and near misses; establish root causes and implement corrective/preventive measures
- Evaluation of suppliers from a HSEQ perspective
- Provide guidance and expertise to the business regarding ISO9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS18001 and ISO45001 standards
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Experience as a Health and Safety Advisor essential
- CDM knowledge in the context of a design consultancy essential
- Internal audit experience essential (IRCA lead auditor certificate preferred)
- Experience and understanding of implementing management systems to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO45001
- Competent user of Visio, SharePoint, Word and Excel
- Member of a relevant professional body, i.e. IOSH, CQI or IEMA
- Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: Project management knowledge and/or experience working as lead support for various teams, this means excellent communication skills are a must and you must be able to work dynamically across the different units. An understanding of engineering consultancy will also go a long way.
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in the United Kingdom
Ramboll is ranked a Top 10 consultant in the UK and has 1,500 bright minds working across 17 offices to apply their passion to deliver innovative solutions across Buildings, Transport, Environment & Health and Energy. We love seeing our talents develop and succeed and you will have opportunities to work on challenging and inspiring projects within an environment that is friendly, open and supportive.
Please ensure when applying that you have eligibility to work in the UK.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.