YOUR NEW COMPANY
A specialist Facilities Management company is looking for a HSEQ Advisor to join their organisation. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation with great culture towards HSEQ being accredited with ISO 9001 / 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly to the HSEQ Lead you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the implementation, update and maintenance of HSEQ standards and procedures as laid out in the company's ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 Management Systems;
- To support assurance that policies and procedures are in place and enforced to protect the health and safety of staff, customers and members of the public;
- To assist in the review and development of health and safety policies, procedures and guidance
- To ensure that statutory requirements are being upheld throughout the organisation e.g. RIDDOR, DSE, Risk Assessments etc
- To create COSHH assessments for required products and review for existing in line with COSHH legislation
- To promote good health, safety, and environmental practices throughout all activities and encourage a positive safety culture
- To engage with staff and managers to maximise improvements in safety performance
- To ensure workplace safety audits are completed and to ensure that remedial recommendations are implemented
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
To be considered for this position you must have a minimum and 1-2 years of experience as a H&S professional and hold ideally a NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent). You also need to be willing to travel and hold a valid driving license.
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN
You will be offered £30k - £33k depending on experience plus benefits.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.