|Location||Liquid error: NoMethodError|
|Salary||€60000 - €65000 per annum|
|Posted||27 days ago|
|Apply by||Sunday, 22 September 2019|
As Health, Safety and Environmental Manager you will provide advice to members of the team, contractors and the end client, building strong relationships with each. As well as the typical day to day duties of a health and safety professional, you will drive innovations and initiatives, promoting best practice and sharing these with the wider group.
What will you need to be successful in the role?
• Construction or Mechanical and Electrical Health and Safety experience.
• Qualified to NEBOSH Certificate level.
• Able to manage performance and use coaching skills to improve.
• Analytical and good with numbers.
• Able to engage with a multitude of different people.
• Knowledge of the Dutch language and legislation would be ideal but not essential.
In return you will receive a basic salary of €60,000 to €65,000 plus full benefits package and relocation package (if required).