A global fast food chain is seeking an Interim HSE Manager to cover their extensive portfolio of UK sites for an initial 3-month contract. You will work part of team of H&S professionals to ensure a comprehensive Health & Safety management system is in place to assist the business in achieving its goals. You will be a proven HSE Manager keen to develop and progress within a dynamic organisation.
· Support in the delivery of a Health & Safety strategic plan.
· Oversee Health & Safety compliance and fire management.
· Create Health & Safety induction modules.
· Review Health & Safety policies.
· Carryout Audits.
· Provide H&S support across food manufacturing/warehousing, logistics, office locations and retail sites.
· Work to develop a positive safety culture, where staff takes responsibility for Health & Safety.
· Effectively conduct and deliver training programs.
· Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
· NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
· GRADIOSH (Minimum).
· Proven line management experience.
· Experience as a H&S practitioner within food manufacturing is desirable
· Strong people management and leadership skills.
· Pragmatic, solutions-focused professional.