Acre has been engaged by a leading UK food manufacturer to recruit a HSE Manager to oversee their manufacturing facilities.
This is a unique site and opportunity for an experienced HSE professional from a manufacturing background to join the business and drive the companies HSE performance.
You will provide support and guidance to the Manufacturing Unit and Business Unit Leadership Teams on operational HSE matters and strategies, ensuring they are aligned with the Group HSE policy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving change within the HSE function, reporting into the senior leadership team on a regular basis.
- Drive HS&E performance improvement across the site.
- Monitor and embed the location management processes.
- Lead the HS&E locations audit programme, ensuring compliance to agreed standards and recommending any areas in need of improvement.
- Manage and co-ordinate stakeholder relationships.
- Ensure effective communication with HSE teams, developing and implementing Behavioural Safety strategies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HSE Leader who is looking to move into the food manufacturing industry or for an existing food HSE professional looking to gain more site responsibility.
In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Experienced leading and managing teams, either multi-site or single site manufacturing.
- NEBOSH certificate
This is a great time to join the business and interviews are happening ASAP, so pease do not hesitate to apply!