YOUR NEW COMPANY
A well-established facilities services provider is looking for a Health, Safety & Environmental Manager to join their organisation. This in an opportunity to join a company with decades of experience in delivering facilities management at the highest level with a great track record on collaborating with customers to achieve high performing, productive, and sustainable workplaces.
YOUR NEW ROLE
This role is to be fully embedded with a prestigious Central Government department and to be based in central London.
You will be responsible for:
* Identifying and reporting monthly Key Risks and Events by providing the allocated business and UK HS&W Operational Manager with a monthly HSE Report
* Reviewing and summarising all accidents, identifying root cause and mitigation
* Set annual KPIs based around HS&W Audit verification plan and monitor and report HSE Audit activity and corrective actions for the UK.
* Act as first point of HSE support for HS&W requirements and risks identified by site Managers and provide necessary support and guidance
* Contribute in the development of existing behavioural Safety Culture within the business and champion campaigns to improve HSE culture and achieve Zero Accidents
* Promote Health and Wellbeing by implementing Campaigns and promote the FLEX benefits to the site team * Carry out Accident and Incident Investigations
* Promote a culture of full compliance and continual improvement for all HSE requirements
* Support the business and UK HS&W Operational Manager to maintain and improve ISO45001
* Carry out statutory site inspections as required and produce reports, highlighting any key risks and none conformances
* Assist, advise and support with the close out of HSEQ corrective actions, identified through contract IMS Audits
* Ensure all site documentation including HSE Policy, Arrangements and Safe Working instructions are in place * Provide necessary H&S Training to team embedded on the contract
* Prepare a monthly HSE report to the UK operational HSE Manager, which includes summary of key risk and improvements
* Deliver applicable Health & Safety management training throughout the allocated region, working in close liaison with site managers and supervisors
* Maintain a high Safety Visible profile at all contract site locations, liaising with site Managers and Clients.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You will be offered a salary raging from £45,000 to £50,000, 25 days annual leave, company pension, healthcare insurance plan option and support on further relevant training and qualifications.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
To be considered for this position you must have a NEBOSH Diploma (or working towards) and be an Internal auditor trained. Ideally you come from a FM or corporate background with good experience on carrying out accident investigations.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.