We are currently working with a pharmaceutical manufacturing business, who is looking to appoint a HSE Manager based out of Wiltshire. The role will be working on a fast-paced & high-risk operation, where you will be tasked with developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture; working with colleagues at all levels of the business. The role is will require you to travel to other sites in the UK and Europe.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful organisation and will suit an enthusiastic HSE professional with the ability to influence and engage others.
- Support the development of the HSE culture across the sites – Working with key-stakeholders in helping them understand their role in HSE management.
- Support day-day activities, along with longer term HSE plans
- Carry out training and audits on a regular basis
- Work with the wider organisation in order to drive an develop new ideas
- Hold the NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification (GradIOSH or CMIOSH would be preferred)
- Exposure to a manufacturing environment – ideally within a similar environment
- Maintain a hands-on approach – The ability to build working relationships is vital
- Previous management experience
- Able to work both in a team and independently
Ref - RB 14077