|Salary||£55000 per annum|
|Posted||2 months ago|
|Apply by||Friday, 9 August 2019|
Within the region at present there are 6 live sites, with a further 2 scheduled to open before the end of the year. The main focus of the role is to ensure compliance with HSE legislation as well as with the group management system. Environmental compliance has been a focus of the health and safety team over the last 12 months and will continue to be a specific focus within this role. This role seeks a character who can be the focal point of health and safety across all the sites and engage and influence regional and project management teams to champion their own site safety.
Alongside this, the successful applicant will:
• Assist in the development and delivery of training
• Conduct inspections and compliance audits
• Manage contact with external agencies and develop good working relationships
• Ensure HSE information is appropriately documented and communicated with the relevant stakeholders and around the region where appropriate
Qualification and additional requirements for this role include:
• NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
• CMIOSH (or GRAD working towards)
• Recognised Environmental Qualification (Desirable, PIEMA or AIEMA working towards and IEMA Certificate Environmental Management or equivalent i.e NEBOSH Environmental Diploma)
• Background in: House build, construction, construction consultancy or housing
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Full UK driving license and own vehicle
The salary for this position is up to £55,000 (d.o.e) plus benefits package to include 24 days annual leave (plus 9 statutory holidays), generous pension scheme and impressive annual bonus.
To apply, please call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.