|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Posted||15 days ago|
|Apply by||Sunday, 21 July 2019|
This company are leading the way in their market for their high standard produce and the nominations for UK wide awards stand testament to this. You have the chance to be a part of this, in what is a very diverse site with various risks. It is a chance to push improvements and lead the way for excellence in safety for the site of over 300 people. There is financial backing across the site in all areas including health and safety which is a sign of the commitment.
The role is an all-encompassing HSE position but in particular you will take over as the lead on their target zero initiative. For too long the company haven't taken a strong enough stance on safety but that is all changing and they need someone who has the technical ability to ensure what is in place is workable but also the softer skills to implement and influence this chance at all levels. You will maintain ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 accreditation for the site, produce a drive a comprehensive set of KPI's and targets for health, safety and environment goals and review these regularly with the business to include committees and work groups/forums.
Qualifications and Background required
• Diploma level qualified in health and safety is desired but if you are working towards that it will also be considers.
• Ideally General Manufacturing experience or other high risk environments.
• Enthusiastic, robust and engaging
• Hands on and able to support development of HSE
• Driven in their approach
• Confident, strong leadership and management skills
• Able to influence, gain buy -in with strong communication skills for all colleagues from shop floor to management
If you are interested in the role then please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.