Acre has been exclusively engaged by a high-profile FTSE 250 property developer and housebuilder with a reputation for innovation and excellence. We have been tasked with identifying a highly motivated and enthusiastic Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager to join the team.
You will take full responsibility for managing project delivery of all high-profile sites across the Lancashire and North West portfolio, all of which are at different stages of planning and construction. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established developer with a fantastic industry reputation.
Key areas of responsibility
* Ensuring all projects in the Lancashire & NW region are delivered to the highest standards
* Coaching and supporting project teams to generate new solutions to common, everyday issues
* Working closely with the Group HSE Director and the regional business unit to ensure the organisation's HSE strategy is implemented successfully
* Bringing new and creative thinking to the business whilst still maintaining exceptional HSE standards
* Communicating positive HSE performance effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
The successful individual will have
* Considerable experience in the construction or property sectors, ideally housebuilding or residential development
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* Confidence in working with people at all levels of an organisation
* The ability to motivate people to change their behaviour
This is an exceptional opportunity for an innovative and creative health & safety professional to work for a prestigious, FTSE 250 developer. If you feel you have the correct skill set, then please do not hesitate to apply.