Shirley Parsons have a new and exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety professional to join one of the leading Construction organisations in the UK as their HSE Manager. This is a regional management role, supervising the Health and Safety across multiple residential build projects across the Western and Southern Home Counties.
- Managing multiple sites across the Western and Southern Home Counties.
- Managing a small team of advisors and provide support techniques where appropriate.
- To provide expert advice when present on active sites.
- Carry out site audit checks, risk assessments and inspections.
- Maintain the Health and Safety Management System.
- Provide advice and training to the operational workforce in Health and Safety regulations when appropriate.
- Be an ambassador of the business when present on site on behalf of the Health and Safety team.
- Ensure the business unit remain compliant with all legislation regarding Health and Safety.
- NEBOSH Certificate in construction or equivalent.
- Experience of working within High Risk Construction environments.
- Flexible with travel involved in the role, must hold a full UK driving licence.
- A strong communicator and confident to influence others.
- IT literate.
- A quick decision maker that uses their initiative to solve an issue.
- Methodical approach to their work.