A position within a food manufacturing organisation has arisen at one of their sites in Staffordshire. The role will be working in a fast-paced environment where you will be tasked with developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture; working with colleagues at all levels of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful & growing organisation. It will suit an individual with the ability to influence and engage others.
- Develop the HSE culture across multiple sites
- Work with key stakeholders in helping them understand their role in HSE management
- Support the senior management team in developing and maintaining a positive approach to HSE
- Be a driving force for HSE performance on site.
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Manufacturing knowledge is essential - Experience of working in a fast-paced and high-risk environment
- Demonstrate the ability to engage and influence others
- Maintain a hands-on approach – The ability to build working relationships is vital
Ref: LT 13162