|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector||Environmental Health & Safety|
|Posted||about 2 months ago|
|Apply by||Thursday, 9 January 2020|
The account receives TFM solutions from the organisation and as such the HSE Manager will have key responsibility for both strategic and operational leadership across a large portfolio and workforce.
Other main responsibilities will include:
• Ensure the requirements of ISO14001, ISO45001 and PAS 99 are met, including championing the use of management systems
• Support the SLT and managers with the creation, delivery and monitoring of HSE plans, in line with company strategy
• Drive and deliver excellence across the account, ensuring collaborative relationships are built with key stakeholders
• Carry out internal audits and inspections
• Support the operational team with incident investigation, including HSE requirements in relation to RIDDOR
Qualification requirements include:
• CMIOSH or GRAD working through CPD to achieve Chartered
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
• Experience in a similar FM role (hard and soft services), preferably in a national capacity
• Demonstrable experience and knowledge of ISO accreditations and standards
• Stout engagement and communication skills, with the capability to act self sufficiently
The salary range for this position is £50-55,000 plus company car / car allowance, pension (up to 8% matched), private medical insurance and 25 days annual leave.
This is a national role, with remote working. Ideally the candidate will be based within reasonable commuting distance to Birmingham.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000 to informally discuss further details.