|Salary||£50000 per annum|
|Sector||Environmental Health & Safety|
|Posted||about 2 months ago|
|Apply by||Sunday, 5 January 2020|
Based in Hinckley (circa 140 people) covering 3 additional smaller sites ( Wolverhampton, Redditch and Wirral)
Salary £50K + Benefits
Reporting in to the Group General Manager
Main Duties :-
• Create & drive a safety improvement culture, ensuring that all employees are engaged and participate in this process.
• Able to build relationships at all levels of the organisation and coach and advise all employees on the behaviours and actions necessary for a strong safety culture within the organisation.
• Support the site leadership team in developing the annual HSE Plan and ensuring that objectives and targets are monitored monthly.
• Deliver technical HSE training, informing all levels or the organisation of their HSE roles and responsibilities, and developing the competency of the organisation to deliver.
• Support and coach all levels of the organisation in delivering the HSE objectives and targets.
• Monitor and report HSE key performance indicators.
• Act as the Management Representative for the HSE management systems providing the site leadership team with overview of the health of the system and key actions needed for improvement and compliance.
• Manage the internal and external audit schedule for the sites management systems, involving competent members or the organisation in the process.
• Lead the completion and maintenance of technical risk assessment such as PUWER and COSHH.
• Act as the point of contact for HSE communications with external organisations such as regulators and insurers.
Required Experience, Training and Qualifications:
• Food or beverage or packaging manufacturing experience is desirable but may look at wider manufacturing experience if relevant
• NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent, ideally NEBOSH Diploma
Ideal personality traits:-
• Enthusiastic, robust and engaging
• Hands on and able to support development of the strategy
• Driven in their approach
• Strong Leadership and Management skills
• Able to influence, gain buy -in with strong communication skills
Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.