Looking for a role that offers you something different every day? I have a really great opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental professional who is about two years into their career but already has the confidence, passion and communications skills to manage a wide variety of situations.
Our client has several fixed locations from Glasgow to Brighton and the HSE manager will need to look after nine of these locations AND take responsibility for a varied number of field-based projects, located around the UK.
YOU MUST BE A CAR DRIVER – As this role requires extensive travel (Road & Air) to a range of sites including live construction environments. You must have easy access to major motorway networks and the ideal location would be Central England.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 2-3 years solid HSE experience a management level
- Hold Nebosh General or Nebosh Construction or NCRQ equivalent
- A commitment to CPD
- Demonstrate experience of SSOW /RAMS
- Ideally construction site experience or highways (CSCS Card would be beneficial)
- A passion to make a difference
- Self-motivated and committed to self-improvement
The client offers an opportunity to develop skills and gain experience across a variety of projects offering their own unique safety challenges. Working as part of a team, sharing ideas and experiences and within a department with a commitment to training and a budget to match.
In return they can offer
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 Days Holiday
- Life cover
- Annual Professional membership (one)
- High street discounts
Great opportunity to work within a dynamic environment, for a team focused on making a difference and for a company committed to developing your skills and career.