|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Posted||4 days ago|
|Apply by||Saturday, 7 December 2019|
In this home based role, the HSE Lead will support service managers own and deliver HSE plans, ensuring the contract remains fully compliant. You will build and develop effective, collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders in order to influence HSE culture and ethics, ensuring that a motivated and rewarding environment is created.
Alongside this, the successful HSE Lead will:
• Coach and mentor operational leadership and management teams to improve HSE capabilities
• Line manage 3 HSE Advisors, ensuring they are equipped with monthly reports enabling them to help shape HSE strategy, policy and project developments
• Manage major accident and incident investigations
• Identify mid to long term training needs and priorities, working with management to deliver a continued training plan for the contract
• Champion the use of the safety management system and equip line managers with the tools required to enable them to remain complaint
Qualification requirements for this role include:
• NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent qualification)
• 3 years + HSE experience, preferably from a facilities management background
• Experience of operating in a complex, commercial, multi-site & divisional organisation
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• The ability to successfully demonstrate how you have achieved the above specification
The salary for this role is £45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits package to include car/allowance, annual bonus and private single medical insurance.
For further information please contact Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or forward your CV to email@example.com for consideration.
Applications must be received no later than Friday 1st March 2019