YOUR NEW COMPANY
One of the UK's leading providers of Facilities Management Services is currently looking for a HSE Lead to be fully embedded within a key account for the organisation.
YOUR NEW ROLE
This is a national role that requires regular travel across sites spread across the major cities of UK and Ireland. Reporting directly to the Account Director you'll be responsible for supporting the Service managers by owning and delivering of HSE Plans which ensures the contract is fully compliant. Further to this you'll be also responsible for:
- Support the account director on creating, delivering and monitoring of HSE plans which underpins the HSE strategy and supports the achievement of operational objectives.
- Build and develop effective, collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensure the development of the behavioural safety culture within the organisation
- Facilitate and deliver HSE calendar events into the business ensuring robustness and consistency and continuous improvement
- Champion the use of HSE IMS and mentor managers to enable them to maintain compliance
- Provide HSE support with high risk activities to provide a cost effective, customer focussed solution to deliver the required performance criteria
- Implementation of HSE cultural change initiatives and embed organisational values and behaviours in the contract
- Authority to develop contract HSE plan, goals and objectives for their assigned service deliver area.
- Recommends recruitment and training requirements for personnel within assigned contract.
- Manages major accident, incident investigations within assigned contract
- Directly manage a team of HSE Advisors
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered a salary up to £50,000 p.a. depending on experience plus car allowance or company car, pension and 25 days annual leave plus back holidays.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCEED
The organisation is looking for candidates who hold at least a NEBOSH Diploma, experience of operating in a complex, commercial, multi-divisional organisation and have ideally experience within the FM industry both hard and soft services.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion.