We're delighted to be working with a global service supplier based in Hertfordshire working on a part time basis of 1 day per week for 3-6 months.
- Develop procedures as required and ensuring the wider HSSE team are working in line with the Business unit and organisation.
- Conducting fire risk assessments.
- Maintain policies and procedures.
- Embed the new safety systems, carrying out safety checks and implementing outstanding actions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- NEBOSH General or equivalent.
- High level of attention to detail and English proficiency.
- Medical, logistics or manufacturing experience would be desirable.