Shirley Parsons have been appointed to search for an experienced safety consultant to work for a growing fit-out & refurbishment contractor in London. Founded only two years ago, they have won their first joint venture on a 200+ apartment block. As a Principal Contractor, they will require a full-time HSE consultant for the first phase which will take them up until Christmas of 2020. Should it go well, there will likely be even further work beyond this point.
- Act as a Resident Safety Manager on the project.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and the end client.
- Responsible for auditing sub-contractor activities and documentation on behalf of the JV.
- Implement the JV's Management Systems.
- Conduct daily TBT's, Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Chair weekly safety meetings with senior staff - advising on best practice.
- NEBOSH (Diploma) / NVQ Equivalent
- IOSH (GradIOSH+)
- Fit-out and refurbishment experience (Circa 5 years+)
- Pragmatic, methodical worker.
- Principal Contractor experience.
With the contract being until Christmas 2020, the client is willing to take a 3-4 week notice period into consideration. This would be a great first step into freelance work for anyone looking to start up a Ltd company.
For more information, please contact: Joseph.email@example.com | 01296 611 345