Acre has been engaged by an international manufacturing business to introduce a HSE Analyst to join the team.
This position will sit within the Health, Safety & Environment Department and will report into the Group Health, Safety and Environment Manager. In addition to taking responsibility for the analysis of the HSE data from the business, you will also be responsible for:
- Analyse and verify HSE data from various business units and present in a concise and effective way.
- Deliver training to business units on techniques to ensure data accuracy and advise on use of relevant software.
- Work closely with the HSE and finance teams to deliver accurate and on-time data.
- Manage, maintain and configure the online data software.
- Assist the HSE department when necessary.
The successful individual will be a graduate, ideally from a scientific/engineering background or at least be incredibly numerate. You will be a natural self-starter with the ability to build robust working relationships at all levels.
Additional key skills and experience required:
A Graduate ideally with a scientific/engineering background
- Numerate and competent in data-handling
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong awareness of environmental and CR issuesand sensitivities
- Logical thinking and a high level of organisation
If you are looking to join an established organisation that supports professional and personal development, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Please do not hesitate to apply!