We are working on an exclusive basis with a global manufacturing organisation to appoint a Health and Safety Advisor/Manager. The role will operate across two UK facilities and UK Head Office. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to drive their career in a strategic focused role and transform their Health and Safety management system. In this stand alone role, the successful candidate will drive vital behavioural and cultural change.
- Strategically lead and develop policies/procedures to comply with current legislation.
- Enable the organisation to emerge as industry-leading in the field of Health and Safety, driving best practice and excellent Health and Safety standards.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business from the shop floor to senior management.
- Ensure day-to-day Health and Safety activities are carried out across the site.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferably chemical/high risk
- Have a positive, progressive attitude and a willingness to drive innovation
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence across all levels of a business
- Hold a relevant Health and Safety qualification e.g. NEBOSH/NCRQ
Reference: RJ 12850