Shirley Parsons are working with a Tier 1 contractor who are seeking an experienced HSE Advisor to work on one of their large construction projects in Germany. This will be a 12 month contract role and will be working to a 10 on, 4 off rotation.
- Conduct daily safety tasks: Toolbox talks, Risk Assessments, Method statements and site audits.
- Manage sub-contractors and liaise with the end client.
- Chair weekly briefings, reporting into the HSE Manager.
- Implement management systems and contribute to cultural change on site.
- Deal with Lock Out, Tag Out systems.
- NEBOSH Construction (minimum)
- Circa 5 years experience on construction projects.
- Construction projects such as: distribution centres, Data Centre experience.
- Bilingual: German speaking candidates would be preffered.
This opportunity is a relatively urgent. Those interested, please get in touch: Joseph.email@example.com | 01296 611 345