|Salary||£35000 - £38000 per annum|
|Sector||Environmental Health & Safety|
|Posted||25 days ago|
|Apply by||Saturday, 29 February 2020|
Reporting to the Senior HSE Manager, the HSE Advisor will assist with the development and implementation of HSE mitigation controls, policies and procedures in line with the company HSE strategy.
Other key responsibilities will include:
• Support with ongoing improvement of safety and environment management systems in accordance with the requirements of ISO45001 and ISO14001
• Engaging with key stakeholders, managers and employees to increase and promote HSE awareness and culture
• Develop appropriate training programmes, methods of delivery and evaluation to make sure that employees are receiving the relevant level of content
• Providing technical advice to Facilities Manager and Property Manager to enable them to undertake their roles effectively
• Assist with incident and accident investigations
• Support with FM team meetings and presentations
As the successful HSE Advisor, you will have:
• NEBOSH General Certificate
• Experience within Real Estate, FM or Professional Services
• Good commercial acumen
• Strong communication and engagement skills
• Tech or Grad IOSH would be desirable
The salary range for this position is £35-38,000. Further benefits include 33 days annual leave (including public holidays), pension (up to 12% contributions), private single healthcare, plus loads more!
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 454 5000 for a further, informal discussion.