|Salary||£35000 per annum|
|Sector||Environmental Health & Safety|
|Posted||10 days ago|
|Apply by||Saturday, 28 December 2019|
The organisation provides M&E services to a client site which carries out Nuclear Fusion and research programmes aimed at creating clean, sustainable energy sources for the future.
As HSE Advisor you will have responsibility for:
- Conducting HSE inspections and coordinating risk assessments
- Monitoring procedures
- Producing monthly HSE performance reports
- Investigating accidents, incidents and near misses
- Identifying and delivering HSE training needs
- Advising management on all aspects of HSE legislation, policies and procedures
To be considered, you must have:
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate
- Experience in a similar role, ideally coming from a FM / Construction / M&E background
- Strong communication and engagement skills
The salary for this role is up to £35,000 plus pension, 25 days annual leave and private single medical cover.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 454 5000 to discuss the role in further detail.