HSE Advisor | FM organisation | Up to £35k | Kent | Permanent
YOUR NEW COMPANY
A well-established facilities services provider is looking for a Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor to join their organisation. This in an opportunity to join a company with decades of experience in delivering facilities management at the highest level with a great track record on collaborating with customers to achieve high performing, productive, and sustainable workplaces.
YOUR NEW ROLE
This role is to provide support to the organisation's operational sites based in Sevenoaks and across Kent area. Reporting directly to the HSE Manager you will be responsible for:
* Act as a Site HSE representative to ensure that all operational elements of the business meet with high standards of HSE
* Provide allocated sites and contracts, support and guidance in interpreting statutory requirements and the implementation of the IMS System
* Carry out Compliance Audits and accident investigations to ensure statutory and company compliance with IMS
* Produce accident investigation reports to contract management and the business which highlights root causes and effective control measures
* Develop existing behavioural Safety Culture within the business and champion campaigns to improve HSE culture at allocated sites
* Implement corporate HSE&Q requirements, initiatives & objectives to all associated BU operational activities
* Assist with the development, maintenance & execution of compatible training programs in line with the business requirements
* Co-ordinate and deliver Health & Safety training throughout the allocated portfolio, working in close liaison with our safe working procedures documentation
* Carry out planned and spot audits of sites and operations within the portfolio, to monitor, correct and maintain high levels of HSE awareness and compliance
* Development of site-specific procedures and documentation to control work and manage risk of all operational activities
* Maintain and promote compliance to all H&S legislation
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You will be offered a salary raging from £30,000 to £35,000, 25 days annual leave, company pension, healthcare insurance plan option and support on further relevant training and qualifications.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
To be considered for this position you must have a NEBOSH Certificate (as a minimum) and be Tech IOSH. Understanding (P405) Management of Asbestos in buildings is a must and ideally you have experience as an Health & Safety professional within the FM sector with good experience in internal auditing.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.