YOUR NEW COMPANY
One of the UK's leading providers of Facilities Management Services is currently looking for a HSE Advisor to join their organisation to provide practical advice, guidance and support to their clients.
YOUR NEW ROLE
This is a home-based role that requires regular travel across sites spread across the South East of England. Reporting directly to the Senior HSE Advisor you'll be responsible for:
- Support the Senior HSE Advisor with the creation, delivery and monitoring of HSE competency training.
- Be a key participant in the Divisional HSE Support Team by participating in the development of the IMS to improve HSE Competence and close any identified gaps.
- Work with the operational leadership and management teams to improve safety culture, and to develop a motivational and rewarding working environment that will facilitate the achievement of business objectives and company values.
- Drive the delivery of HSE excellence across the operational areas they are responsible for.
- Support and encourage positive employee engagement and communication processes at all levels.
- Support HSE initiatives and projects outside of assigned areas of responsibility as allocated by the Senior HSE Advisor
- Participate in bid support and mobilisation assistance as allocated by the Senior HSE Advisor
- Be a valued and effective member of the Support Services HSE Team.
- Demonstrate, through effective delivery, high standards in supporting the implementation of HSE policies, processes and practices.
- Providing effective training to operational teams to improve ownership and competency levels across the division.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered a salary up to £45,000 p.a. depending on experience plus car allowance, company pension and 25 days annual leave plus back holidays.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCEED
The organisation is looking for candidates who hold at least a NEBOSH general certificate, experience with integrated management systems and have experience of facilities management activities both hard and soft services.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion.