YOUR NEW COMPANY
A well-established facilities services provider is looking for a Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor to join their organisation. This in an opportunity to join a company with decades of experience in delivering facilities management at the highest level with a great track record on collaborating with customers to achieve high performing, productive, and sustainable workplaces.
YOUR NEW ROLE
This role is to provide support to the organisation's operational sites based in Surrey and Reading.
Reporting directly to the HSE Manager you will be responsible for:
* Acting as Site HSE representative
* Promoting and developing the company Culture of Zero Accidents philosophy and culture
* Providing allocated sites and contracts, support and guidance in interpreting statutory requirements and the implementation of the IMS System
* Carrying out Compliance Audits and accident investigations
* Producing comprehensive accident investigation reports
* Promoting a culture of full compliance and continual improvement for all HSE requirements
* Assist with the development, maintenance & execution of compatible training programs in line with the business requirements
* Managing and tracking corporate sustainability goals and metrics for the business
* Co-ordinating and delivering Health & Safety training throughout the allocated portfolio
* Developing of site-specific procedures and documentation to control work and manage risk of all operational activities
* Supporting operational managers to meet their Key Performance Indicators outlined within the site-specific HS&E Plans
* Maintaining and promoting compliance to all H&S legislation, company policy and professional associations codes of practise
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You will be offered a salary raging from £30,000 to £35,000 + car allowance, 25 days annual leave, company pension, healthcare insurance plan option and support on further relevant training and qualifications.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
To be considered for this position you must have a NEBOSH Certificate (as a minimum) and be an Internal auditor trained. Ideally you come from a FM or corporate background with good experience on carrying out accident investigations.
WHAT YOU NEEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.