Your new company
My client a civils contractor based in the Merseyside area are currently recruiting for HSE Advisor to work alongside the Head of HSE.
Your new role
You will support the Head of HSE and senior management team in developing a safe working culture.
- You will carry out site audits and inspections
- Review work carries out in line with method statement requirements.
- Prepare and deliver safety briefings
- Produce safety reports
- Attend HSE meetings as directed by the Head of HSE
- Provide training to operatives
What you'll need to succeed
Applicants must hold a NEBOSH certificate and have experience working within the construction industry / ideally in civils. A SMSTS and Streetworks certificate is desirable.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.