A successful food manufacturing business is to looking to appoint a HSE advisor to one of their sites near to Brechin. The role will be working on a fast-paced operation, where you will be tasked with developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture; working with colleagues at all levels of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful organisation and will suit an enthusiastic HSE professional with the ability to influence and engage others.
- Support the development of the HSE culture across the site – Working with key-stakeholders in helping them understand their role in HSE management.
- Support management team in day-day activities, along with longer term plans
- Work with key stakeholders in order to drive positive behaviours
- Carry out training and audits on a regular basis
- Hold the NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Exposure within a manufacturing/ FMCG environment
- Training experience would be advantageous
- Maintain a hands-on approach – The ability to build working relationships is vital
Reference: LT 12785