Health, Safety, Quality and Environment Manager | Civil Engineering
Slough, UK | Up to £65,000 + Car + benefits.
We're working with a major civil engineering contractor to recruit a Health, Safety, Quality and Environment (HSQE) Manager. The company is going from strength to strength and is involved in a broad range of major utilities, civil engineering and rail infrastructure projects.
This role is looking for an experienced health and safety professional, who can bring ideas and innovation to the organisation. The role will report directly to the Head of HSEQ and lead a small team of Advisors.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety, Quality and Environment Manager will include:
- Working with the Head of Health, Safety, Quality and Environment to develop and continually refine the health and safety strategy
- Leading a Health and Safety team ensuring the delivery of the strategy on site and at project locations across London and the South East
- Influencing, engaging and coaching key internal and external stakeholders to effect change
- Constantly assess opportunities for improvement and share best practice across the organisation
The successful Health, Safety, Quality and Environment Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within rail infrastructure, utilities or a related industry
- Experience in engaging at all levels from senior management to site level operational staff
- Hold NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma or NVQ5 (or equivalent)
- Ideally Chartered membership of IOSH or working towards
This is an excellent opportunity to work across a diverse portfolio of major projects with a growing business that has a strong reputation. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Emily Dainton on or 01923 432 634. REF ED561
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.