Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Manager | Midlands Region| Circa £45,000 plus company car or car allowance and attractive benefits
We have been engaged by one of Europe's largest integrated management and external maintenance services organisations who are looking to appoint a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager to take the lead on projects across the Midlands regions. This role requires a self-starter who can drive forward a positive HSEQ culture in a fast-paced environment.
This role would suit a forward-thinking safety professional with excellent communication skills. The role will involve travel to sites across the midlands region and can be based from one of a number of office locations within this area.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Manager include:
- Proactively support the site teams by providing constructive advice and feedback on their Health, Safety, Environment and Quality practices, identifying areas for improvement and feeding back as appropriate
- Be the first point of contact for accidents, near misses and incident reporting whilst monitoring key issues and trends
- Conduct site inspections and audits as required across the region and raise awareness of good practices
- Maintain, update and improve the company's management systems and wider framework
The Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Advisor Manager will have:
- Excellent knowledge of ISO/OHSAS standards with experience in maintaining and updating these management systems
- Previous experience covering multiple sites across the facilities management, construction, civil engineering or maintenance industries
- Minimum NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent along with an IOSH membership. A recognised auditing qualification is advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive and flexible approach to safety
This is a fantastic opportunity to rollout new initiatives, drive forward best practice and implement change within an industry leading organisation. For further details please contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432 633.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.