Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Coordinator | London | £30,000 plus excellent benefits
We're pleased to be partnering with a major facilities management company to recruit a Health, Safety, Environment & Quality (HSEQ) Coordinator. The company is going from strength to strength and is involved in a broad range of facility and property services.
The main purpose of this role is to provide coordination, administration and support to ensure the smooth running of the safety, environmental and quality Management Systems - 45001, 14001 and 9001.
Responsibilities for the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Coordinator will include:
- Act as the representative for Quality, Environment and Health & Safety in relation to the management systems, ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO45001
- Support operational staff and senior management with systems and policies as required and other relevant HSEQ processes
- To assist in the review and development of health and safety policies, procedures and guidance, in keeping with best practice
- Source training for operational staff in line with health and safety procedures and policies
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Coordinator will have:
- Similar experience in a health and safety administration, coordinator or systems type position
- Excellent communications skills with experience dealing with a wide range of stakeholders
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent and ideally membership of a professional body (i.e IOSH)
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a professional environment, with a growing business that has a strong track record. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Emily Flynn or 01923 433 289
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.