Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor - Civil Engineering
Broxburn, Scotland (With site travel) | £35,000 - £38,000 + Car
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a high-profile civil engineer to recruit a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor. The role is focused on helping to ensure the safe delivery of major, long term contracts across Scotland. The organisation has an excellent track record across health and safety and this role is critical to its continued success.
Responsibilities for the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will include:
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures on site, ensuring compliance and keeping updated with key changes to
- Visiting site and engaging with managers, ensuring responsibilities are clear and answering technical Health and Safety related
- Conducting audits, inspections, and accident investigations. Constantly seeking areas for improvement and development in health and safety
- Engaging with the client and other external stakeholders, acting as a key point of
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within civil engineering or
- A NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally Tech IOSH status and experience with ISO standards.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage competing
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation, compliance and
This position will require a self-starter who can lead by example and hit the ground running. A UK Driver's license is essential. Contact Emily Dainton on or 01923 432 634 Ref ED422.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.