A job has arisen for a Health, Safety and Sustainability Manager for a 6 months Fixed Term Contract for a prominent financial services company in the City of London. Working within the global property team, the focus of the role will be to provide advice and guidance to staff. You will manage a number of projects at both a UK and international level in order to ensure that the client's health, safety and sustainability strategy is delivered across the property portfolio.
Key activities include:
- Effective governance of the global operations
- Co-ordination of the global safety and sustainability reporting framework
- The development and delivery of global level and country specific policies and procedures
- Overview of site by site compliance risks and providing the assurance that such risks are effectively controlled
- Providing coaching and mentoring to non-safety/sustainability professionals in order to ensure that they can meet their regulatory and corporate performance requirements
- Tracking of national and global performance metrics and reporting on them
The successful candidate will be a Graduate membership (or above) of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (GRAD IOSH) and have experience of delivering services within multi-site / multi-jurisdiction environments. You will be experienced in working in a corporate office environment and have excellent customer service skills and report writing skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.