We are currently working with a leading Health and Safety and Employment Law consultancy who are looking for a Fire, Health and Safety Consultant to join their team in a newly created, exciting role. This role will see you working with a major client in the Hospitality sector delivering Fire, Health and Safety services across a range of properties. The right candidate will be strong in a client facing role with the drive and enthusiasm to excel in a fast paced and growing consultancy.
Location: Home based – North West with National travel
- Working across the UK to deliver Fire, Health and Safety services to multiple clients.
- Conduct Fire Risk Assessments and Risk Assessments and draft reports to feedback to clients.
- Undertake audits and inspections for multiple sites adapting to new environments engaging with clients to deliver high quality service
Experience in a Fire Safety role either within a consultancy or a mix of industry experience – Hospitality experience desirable
- Experience conducting FRAs ideally within hospitality or services environments
- Relevant Fire qualifications such as NEBOSH Fire Risk Certificate
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent; (Desirable)
- Experience/qualifications in Legionella (highly desirable)
- Membership of a relevant body such as IFE or IOSH
Reference - GR13968