Health, Safety & Fire Consultant| London| £40,000 to £45,000 plus travel & benefits
We've been engaged by one of the UK's leading Health, Safety and Fire consultancies, to recruit a Health, Safety & Fire Consultant to work within their growing health and safety division. The business operates nationally with a wide range of high-profile clients across a variety of sectors.
The successful candidate will carry out a variety of fire, health and safety risk assessment-based services, for clients in varying industries including commercial, retail, education and local government sectors among others.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety & Fire Consultant are:
- Working with a range of clients on scoping project delivery, accurately assessing health, safety and fire risks and working with clients to deliver solutions.
- Provide quality assurance and review of client deliveries and projects.
- Be client facing, providing professional safety, health & fire advice and expertise.
- Undertake audits, policy review, training and risk assessments.
- Lead on internal projects to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement and innovation across the organisation.
The successful Health, Safety & Fire Consultant will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety (Essential)
- NEBOSH Certificate Fire Safety & Risk Management or fire risk assessment related qualification (Essential)
- Experience working within a consultancy or in a similar client facing role
- An enthusiastic and personable approach
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation in a growing business division. It would suit an experienced health and safety professional who enjoys interacting with a range of stakeholders. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432633.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.