|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Posted||3 months ago|
|Apply by||Wednesday, 4 December 2019|
You will manage health and safety on site with the risk profile including M&E maintenance and small project installation works. There is a team of dedicated engineers on site who will be looking for guidance, support and coaching regarding all types of safety matters to complete work safely and efficiently. You will also be liaising with the end client when required regarding any safety matters. You will be part of a wider safety team, so there is plenty of support and guidance when needed.
The ideal candidate profile includes:
• Previous similar experience in M&E (mechanical & electrical) and installation projects.
• Good understanding of operational health and safety.
• NEBOSH / NCRQ Certificate level qualified or higher.
• Comfortable in a contract specific role, with wider support from the business.
• Implemented policies and procedures.
You will receive a competitive package which includes a basic salary of £30,000 to £35,000 plus pension, private medical and 25 days annual leave.