|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Posted||19 days ago|
|Apply by||Sunday, 3 November 2019|
What is great about this organisation is not only that they have a long standing heritage in the market which they are really proud of but at the heart of their organisation is their people who they really care about and invest in. They encourage continuous improvement, drive innovation in everything they do, are investing heavily in state of the art technology and machinery and overall are going from strength to strength. The flat management structure means you can see things change quickly and really standout in this medium sized company with circa 200 staff on site.
This role would suit either an experienced health and safety officer/advisor or someone in a management role already. This company have a very pro safety culture and always where possible, go above and beyond. It will be your role to challenge behaviours in the right way, continually improve the systems, processes, procedures and behaviours and ensure the company are compliant with all regulations.
Skills and Experience:
• Chemical manufacturing would be beneficial but general manufacturing as long as it is production focused (shop floor interaction) (E)
• NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) level qualified is desired or working towards
• HSE Management systems experience (E)
• Member of IOSH (D)
• COSHH experience is essential and ideally REACH knowledge (E)
• Accident investigation, root cause analysis and process safety (E)
• Behavioural safety or demonstrable experience of improving a culture. (E)
• Someone who is likeable and engaging, who can take the shop floor culture
• Flexible and resilient and can stand your ground but still doing it in the right way
• Strong communicator, well organised and passion
• Self-starter and some who will be able to work with and influence people at all levels
• Trustworthy and ethical
If you are interested in finding more about this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000.