|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Posted||about 1 month ago|
|Apply by||Saturday, 19 October 2019|
This is a fast moving manufacturing organisation who are going from strength to strength. The site in Coventry is a large plant for the organisation and is a very impressive and modern place to work. They are real team players and work together to achieve internal global awards and stand out from the rest. They want like-minded people who want to help keep moving the business forward.
You will work closely with the health and safety manager on site as well as with the other UK sites to ensure that standardising of processes and procedures are in place and being that hands on daily presence to help coach and guide people to make the right choices. You will be able to get involved in projects ranging from different topics including; ergonomics, environmental and systems. You will do everything from risk assessments, accident investigations, ISO 14001 management and 45001 implementation.
Qualification and Background experience:
• 2 years + experience in a similar Health, Safety and Environmental advisor, coordinator, officer role.
• Manufacturing experience.
• NEBOSH Certificate minimum.
• ISO or OHSAS Systems experience would be beneficial.
• Hands on, go getter and someone who is happy to get out onto the shop floor.
• Strong admin skills and attention to detail.
• Engaging, hands on team player, someone who is respectful and command the same back.
• Strong communicator.
Would you like to know more? Please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0121 454 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.