Acre has been engaged by a multinational Financial Services organisation who work with over one billion people and businesses globally to find an exceptional HSE Manager. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing organisation to manage and develop an existing HSE management system across an acutely engaged business. The right individual will have experience in managing environmental management systems, driving change through progressive business and stakeholder engagement, and the rare ability to bring HSE to life in a progressive and forward-thinking way in 2019.
- Continually improving and ensuring implementation of health and safety management systems and good practice.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of UK&I and EMEA health and safety and environmental legislation and setting Experian health and safety and environmental standards to meet legislative requirements.
- Developing and implementing health and safety and environmental strategy.
- Continually improving and ensuring implementation of the environmental management system, including maintaining certification to ISO14001:2015
- Developing and advising a network of health, safety and environmental practitioners across to implement Group Policy and best practice.
- Working with Group HSE to implement and report inline with Group HSE policies and practices.
This is a rare and great opportunity to step into a business that values HSE where you can grow as a Manager in a leading Financial Services organisation