Your new company
An independent government organisation are looking to recruit a P/T Health, Safety & Environment Manager to work within the Facilities Team in London.
Your new role
This role will be 4 days a week (flexibility on exact working pattern) based from the London Office with options for home working as well. You will have overarching responsibilities across all elements of HSE to ensure full coordination and integration. Reporting into the Head of Facilities with close communication also with the Head of HR, you will be responsible for building the external and internal relationships to develop the H&S culture.
Day to day responsibilities may include:
- Running the H&S Committee Meetings
- Providing annual reports for the leadership team and board
- Ensuring all legislation is complied too
- Own the policies and procedures for the organisation, including review and development of them
- Maintain ISO 14001:2015 certification
- Managing the Environmental Target Programme
- Leading on the engagement piece to drive a positive culture throughout the organisation
- Training on all HSE matters
- Completing risk assessments for International Travel
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful you will need to hold a NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum and ideally be at least AIEMA (or working towards.) However all applicants with a proven track record in HSE and the ability to work effectively at all levels will be considered. Most importantly you will need strong engagement skills and strong legislation knowledge.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a pro-rata salary of £50-55k (dependent on experience), plus 35 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays), generous career average pension scheme, on-site gym, wide variety of social activities, employee assistance program, chances for career development and more...
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.