|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Posted||3 months ago|
|Apply by||Thursday, 22 August 2019|
This company are doing fantastic; growing and acquiring new business and expanding their niche products to a wider offering. They still have a smaller family feel to them but with the financial backing to really see improvements come to life. They are investing heavily across not only this site but across their other 6 UK sites. This role would suit a manager who is looking for a new challenge or a strong and experiences advisor who wants that step up in their career.
This role is an all-encompassing role where you will deploy the groups HSE strategy, policies and standards, deliver continuous improvement in the HSE performance and ensure that all staff are able to carry out their role in a safe manner. Although you are not directly creating the strategy your input will be very valuable and your will be a leader on site and the go to expert. The role is a mixture of being out there on the shop floor visible right through to delivering presentations and representing safety to the senior managers- you need to be comfortable with both.
Background and experience:
• NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
• IEMA Environmental Certificate would be beneficial
• Pharmaceutical, R&D, Chemical or FMCG manufacturing
• Working in a KPI'd environment and driving behavioural safety would be beneficial
• Someone who is encouraging and enthusiastic, someone people are comfortable coming to.
• Visible on the shop floor and people focused– who takes a coaching approach.
• Empathetic and understanding- able to problem solve and deal with problems in a pragmatic way.
• Ability to Influence key stakeholders of all levels.
• Organised and able to work to their own initiative.
If this position has taken your interest then please apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org