Health, Safety and Environment Lead EMEA London | £65,000 plus excellent benefits
An exciting new role has arisen with a high-profile media and technology company as a Health, Safety and Environment Lead. The role is responsible for driving Health, Safety and Environmental performance across a large property portfolio, the role is based at their headquarters in London, with responsibility and approximately 30% travel across EMEA.
Responsibilities for the Health, Safety and Environment Lead will include:
- Engaging across the EMEA region with key stakeholders to create a benchmark of current health, safety and environment performance
- Ensuring accurate and timely reporting to senior management and global team
- Making recommendations and an action plan to improve the health, safety and environment performance based upon initial audit findings
- Ensuring accreditation with ISO 14001 and ISO 45001/18001 and playing a key role within the sustainability agenda
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Lead will have:
- Proven experience in a similar health and safety role, ideally with some European experience
- Strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation, compliance and regulations
- Experience from media, telcoms, facilities management, property or related industry with a large property portfolio would be ideal
- Excellent management systems experience with ISO 14001 and ISO 45001/18001 are essential
This position will require a self starter who can lead by example and hit the ground running, excellent communication skills are essential.
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Conor Walsh on +44(0) 1923 432 628 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.