|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Posted||2 months ago|
|Apply by||Sunday, 28 July 2019|
This role has the balance of requiring the technical expertise of a health and safety professional but also the softer skills of a motivated, team player who knows how to influence and move forward a culture that requires engagement at a levels. This would suit an experienced health and safety advisor or a manager.
• You will be responsible for all EHS on site, being a visible and engaging leader on site.
• You will manage the systems (ISO 14001) and review, analyse and investigate the KPIs.
• Obtain EHS permits and licences in line with the regulations.
• Drive and support a positive, proactive culture and improve safety behaviours across the sites.
• Work closely across departments and external stakeholders and build a strong rapport.
• Drive accountability across the site for EHS.
• Adapt and deliver a bespoke training to all staff.
• Ensure the business is compliant to current legislation and regulations.
• Devise and deliver monthly reports to line manager.
• Provide support and guidance for all members of the management team.
• Enthusiastic, robust and engaging.
• Hands on and able to support development of the strategy.
• Driven in their approach and able to adapt to a changing site under a lot of pressure.
• Strong Leadership skills.
• Able to influence, gain buy -in with strong communication skills.
• Diploma Level qualified in Health and Safety.
• Degree in engineering or other discipline would be desired.
• Experience in working within a manufacturing or engineering environment.
• ISO 14001 management experience.
If this position is of interest to you then please apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com.