|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
|Posted||2 months ago|
|Apply by||Thursday, 8 August 2019|
This organisation have and continue to impact their industry on a Global scale and have a long standing heritage in their market. Their staff are passionate about what they do, are innovative and strive for excellence in their field. Working alongside the HSE Manager you will drive all things health and safety across this large and diverse site of circa 300 staff. You will slowly impact change and improve culture while working alongside industry experts within each department.
• Carry out Risk Assessments including COSHH and Fire
• Developing SOPs and conduct site safety inspections
• Conduct HSE Audits and maintain records and the database
• Managing and drive improvement on KPIs
• Record and investigate accident and incidents
• Investigate near misses and encourage reporting
• Coach and mentor staff and managers
Required experience and qualifications
• Ideally someone from an engineering or manufacturing background
• NEBOSH Certificate and working towards Diploma or a desire to do so
• IEMA or Environmental Qualification would be a benefit but not essential
• Personality wise it is about someone being able to see the bigger picture of how the business is adapting to change and someone that appreciate things will not change over night
• Someone who is engaging and will approach and sell safety in the right way
• Patience and resilience, someone who will keep driving the right message
• Someone who will coach and mentor
• Positive attitude, go getter and a strong work ethic
• Team player and hands on
Does this sound like you and your experience? Are you interested in applying for this position?
Please send across your CV to email@example.com or call Aisling on 0121 454 5000.