YOUR NEW COMPANY
A growing FTSE 100 FMCG organisation is looking for a HSE Advisor to join their Health & Safety team. The company had experienced quick expansion over the couple of years and the purpose of the role is to support the business to achieve full regulatory compliance.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly to the HSE Manager you will be responsible to provide advice, assistance and support to the business to facilitate compliance with the Health & Safety policy, the Environment policy and arrangements. You'll be also responsible for:
- Support the HSE Manager with audits and workplace inspections
- Assist and support with the implementation, monitoring, auditing and review of policies and procedures
- Support the HSE Environmental, Projects & Policy team with the implementation of a variety of project-based initiatives
- Identify and develop accident, incident reduction initiatives in hand with management and employees
- Support management in the development of risk assessments and safe systems of work
- Continually review the effectiveness and accuracy of risk assessments and make recommendations to management
- Track and support management in the closure of all outstanding actions relating to risk assessments, adverse events and audits
- Investigate major incidents under the direction of the HSE Manager
- Assist with the updating and completion of the business health and safety action plan
- Analysis of health & safety trends and advising managers to improve performance
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
To be the successful candidate for this highly sort after position, it is essential that you have a NEBOSH Certificate, at least 2 years of experience as a H&S practitioner and hold a clean driving license and have willingness to travel occasionally across UK sites.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
The role is offering up to £35k plus benefits such as Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme and Income Protection.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.